Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Inspired by a CD challenge at Pixel Canvas!

The more than inspiring Vinnie Pearce has come up with another amazing challenge to get our creative juices flowing!!! "Inspired by a CD cover" http://pixelcanvas.co.nz/forum/showthread.php?t=2080 I made 2 pages and would do more if my time management skills were - well existant! LOL! I absolutely love this challenge as you can be as creative as you like! Anyway, here are my pages and beside them the CD I was inspired by:
Coldplay - X&Y



I made a template for this Cold Play one and would love to share it - as it was fun doing this and well, I made it I might as well share it! If Chris Martin (Cold Play fabulous singer) comes here and has a dig though, I might have to remove it!! LOL! But I hope it's OK! Anyway, link: http://www.4shared.com/file/207877812/516d109/_2__COLDPLAY_TEMPLATE_by_Suzie.html - but you can only take it if you upload to the Pixel Canvas gallery so we can all see it!!! http://www.pixelcanvas.co.nz/



Nirvana - Nevermind:


Do have a play - it really is so much fun!

Take care my lovlies and happy Australia Day!!!!!!

Suzie

5 comments:

  1. Suzie your link is not valid !
    Sniffffff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the template, it looks great!
    I would upload it in the PC gallery but since I won't use any PC products on it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo....I am now following you but not stalking you....lol!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stalking you Suzie!!!!! See !! Thanks for the template!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Suzie!!! How was your vacation?

    ReplyDelete