Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DREADFUL ME!!!

See I have only just got a mobile phone! I leave it switched on and leave it on the front seat of my car always. People ring me - sometimes - and they text me! But they realise that I am so dreadful at looking at the darn thing! I am still just not used to it! It's not like I have to use the thing - not like I am an addicted teenager! And let's face it - isn't it quicker to email than text???!!! Takes me ages to type on the silly little tiniest micro-ist keypad in the world!!

I had to recharge the thing yesterday as I was meeting a friend at the beach - that takes longer than 5 minutes - far too long! Don't they have super-chargers these days??? LOL! Anyway, I switched it on and all these text messages came up! All saying happy new year! How sweet! Gorgeous friends I have! All sent on 1st Jan just after midnight! Well I say "all" by this I mean 3 - a lot for me!!! So I replied saying "Happy New Year 2011!! As it is probably closer to 2011 by the time I read them! LOL!

Anyway, so I am awful! Dreadful. terrible! Not only with mobile phones but with this blog. I knew it! I knew I would be slack! I am the same with emails! And Face Book and Twitter and Linkedin??? FORGET IT!!! Imagine...........! So I have about 5 pages I have done and the idea was to upload them! I'm the same with loading into any other gallery other than Pixel Canvas! I wait until I have 5 pages to post and then upload them all to all the other galleries I have! See just so hopelessly terribly dreadful! Useless I think is the word!

So, without further adoooooooo here are my latest pages (that's if anyone reads this - I am merrily ticking myself off here as no one will know! I can say anything here! I can tell my deepest darkest secrets and no one will know as no one will read this! Not sure why I started a blog! I think just coz everyone does.................!)

Puppy Tip No: 2562
Journaling: Never leave your puppy(ies) along with your just bought still packed shopping and unopened post whilst you chat to the neighbour for 10 minutes!!!

********************************************
Puppy Tip number 2563:

Journaling: "Puppy tip no 2563: Refer to tip 2562"!!!
Credits: All Vinnie Pearce at http://www.pixelcanvas.co.nz/ Crumpled and stitched templates (NEW), "Love you" BG paper, "I Live For" staples. Font: 1942 report

*****************************************
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
Credits: Scraporioginals "This year" NEW kit at http://www.pixelcanvas.co.nz/

*********************************************
CATERPILLAR (this got into Gallery Stand Outs at Digishoptalk!!! WOOHOOOO!)

Credits: Vinnie Pearce "Bloom" NEW kit from http://www.pixelcanvas.co.nz/

I have done a few more pages this week - but they are secret ones! You know new kits! They will be revealed soon enough though!

Well tah-rah for now!

Suzie

3 comments:

  1. Suzie, I can congratulate you with your GSO for New Year Resolutions!!! And also a Happy 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I love your new pages.

    Happy New Year to you too!!!!!............2011......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally crack me up! Love reading your blog. I also tend to forget about my phone.hhee. Everyone always says to reach her is thru the internet. She always has her phone off or on no sound..hee.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete