Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GEORGE'S YEAR OF BEING 2!!!

Yeah bit behind I know!!! LOL! He's now almost 10!

So each year I write a few words about George and Thomas' year. I have been meaning to digi-tize them for ages and this is my first..........well, actually it's my second! The first was actually published in Scrapbooking memories magazine in April - but I am too embarassed to show that one! It was my very very first attemp at digital! It was just photos and journaling so no supplies! I didn't even know this magical digital world existed then!!! LOL!

And when they turn 21 the plan is to give them a photobook with them all in - well it'll probably be a virtual album by then and I will have to re-do all the pages!! LOL!

Anyway, back to this! So this is George age 2 in 2002-3.



Credits: too many to list here's the link: http://pixelcanvas.co.nz/photos/showphoto.php?photo=10692&ppuser=548

Thanks for looking!

Suzie

2 comments: