Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OK here we go!!!




So I have been trying to get this blog thing off the ground but I just am no good at blogs. I mean the name BLOG should have sent off warning signs! Who ever thought of that? It must be one of the worst names!! I know it means web-log but really why didn't they call it WOG? or even WEBLOG? I mean they might as well have called it BOG!!!

Anyway, so I created this about a year ago and am finally doing something about it! Not sure why as no one will come! Hello......ello......llo........lo......o......! See just an echo! Oh well! Ho hum! I guess it's just for meeeeeee!!! eeee.......eee....ee....e! LOL! Doing a naked dance!!!

Anyway - do you like the banner? Great hey! I bought it from a shop as well as a blog template thingie that does the sides and all but can't seem to load that bit and Heaven knows how to put HAPPY CLICKS in there! maybe next December I'll look at that! I am sure if I put it into Photoshop.....!

I might be brave and be back later to upload another post!!! Steady on!!!!

take care for now

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment