Sunday, December 27, 2009

GUITAR HERO........

Blimey!
Lets get the kids Guitar Hero for Christmas Dom said! I thought it was a great idea! So Dom did what he is best at doing and found a bargain brand new GH on eBay which he bought! Was a local guy so he collected it! Just as well as the box it came in was twice the size of me! And that really is saying a lot as I am in the world's top biggest (widest!) people I am sure!!!

Anyway, what we saved on eBay we would have spent on wrapping paper!! But I had a better idea......a treasure hunt! So I wrote out 10 clues and the last one was "wait for the noise". Now at this point Dom was supposed to run around to the front of the house and ring the doorbell! After about 10 minutes though we heard a knock at the front door and the kids ran and opened it - to find the Guitar Hero! Ah their faces lit up! Thomas (5) was jumping up and down with excitement! then said "what is it?"!! Gotta love that gorgeous boy!!!

So the GH was set up in no time really and before long we were all drumming, guitaring and microphoning our way through some rock songs and really having a great time!

That was Christmas Day. Today is 27th - so 2 days later. I am absolutely sick to death of hearing the same tune all day every day! "Beat it!-MJ"!! George can guitar and drum every note to it now and Thomas knows all the words to this so George and one other (be it a friend, me or Dom) play guitar or drums and Thomas sings it! Well he thinks he knows all the words! Oh dear! he says "Just Eat it, eat it....your just a jungle so put up and fight it doesn't matter who's if you are right!! Just eat it........" And that gorgeous way out of tune 5 year old lovely singing voice!!! I begged them to change the song! I even offered gingerbread house bits as a bribe. They say they have to learn one song so they can get 100% and earn enough money to be a rock star!!

I tell you, I am on the verge of hiring a drummer and guirarist to just teach them so we can all move on to another song!

Then, just driving over to a gorgeous friend Chris' tonight for yummy turkey which neither of us had this Christmas! - anyway, switch on the radio and who is on there with what song.......yup! MJ and Beat it!!!

AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

4 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO Suzie !! You have such a way with words!! They have a drum set out there too I know your kids will love that and then you can always get the keyboard and have a band!! Need some links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny!! I don't know guitar hero but I hope it has more choices, although Beat it is a great song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I love it!! That is hilarious!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete